Castle of Hautefort

The jewel of Perigord

52 km from the Moulin de la Beune

Former medieval fortress, converted into a pleasure residence in the seventeenth century by the Marquis Jacques François de Hautefort.

The castle is bought in 1929 by Baron Henry de Bastard and his wife Simone (daughter of the banker David David-Weill) who undertake to restore this uninhabitable castle.
In 1968, a fire destroyed the main building. The baroness restores the castle for the second time, helped by her family, the state, the region and the public.

Today Michel David-Weill, nephew of the baroness (deceased in 1999) and his wife Hélène, are the main patrons.
You will be able to admire, among others, a remarkable collection of furniture of XVII ° and XVIII ° centuries.

Click on the map for the detailed itinerary: Hotel Moulin de la Beune Les Eyzies - Chateau de Hautefort

CONTACT

Hôtel Le Moulin de la Beune
Restaurant Au Vieux Moulin

2 Rue Moulin Bas
F-24620 - Les Eyzies de Tayac Sireuil
Périgord - Dordogne

Tél : + 33(0)5 53 06 94 33

Réception : + 33(0)9 66 91 49 40

contact@moulindelabeune.com

Coordonnées GPS :  44.934997, 1.015039

LA METEO DE VOTRE SEJOUR
AU MOULIN DE LA BEUNE

Offrez un repas ou un séjour au Moulin de la Beune - Pour tous renseignements, appelez le : + 33(0)5 53 06 94 33